Chennai Super Kings VS Punjab Kings Match Prediction
The 53rd match of this year’s IPL edition is in between the table toppers CSK and PBKS. The teams will face each other for the second time this season, PBKS who are already out of the tournament will play to their full potential for at least not ending at the bottom. CSK will try to win the match for maintaining its top 2 position in the points table for more chances in the qualifiers. Last time when the teams faced each other CSK won the match with 6 wickets remaining in their hand.
Head to Head
If we talk about their previous head to head matches the teams faced each other for 24 times in which CSK was clearly dominant.
- CSK Won- 15
- PBKS Won- 9
- No results- 0
The match venue is the Dubai International Stadium, this ground is adequate for both batting and bowling as we have seen in the previous matches.
Average Score- 145+ on the Dubai ground, the pitch will become more tough to bat on the second half.
The team to bat first has more chances of winning the match.
Key factors (CSK)
- The bowling attack of CSK is looking prominent this year with Hazlewood and Deepak Chahar leading the attack.
- Sam Curran is out of the league due to injury. DJ Bravo should perform well with his all round performance.
- Amazing All round performance from Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali.
- Lord Shardul Thakur with economical bowling attack in the middle overs.
- The last but not the least batting performance of both the openers specially Ruturaj Gaikwad.
Key factors (PBKS)
- Mohammad Shami and Arshdeep can perform good on the Dubai ground.
- Reliable class performance from captain KL Rahul
- All round performance of Markram.
- Spin attack from Harpreet.
CSK to win the toss
Chennai Super Kings
Most Run Scorer
If we are talking about top run scorer than who else it could be rather than our young star Ruturaj Gaikwad, he is tremendous this season, the orthodox cricketing shots with hard hitting power has made him the best batsman so far in the tournament.
Most Wicket taker
Arshdeep Singh is likely to take most number of wickets in tomorrow’s match his slow paced deliveries could be very dangerous.
Dream 11 prediction
We have made a perfect 11 for tomorrow’s match with analysis and deep study of the teams and players.
Here we have good Dream 11 team prediction
Captain, Vice Captain
Ruturaj Gaikwad is the best option if you are looking for a Captain, he is going to deliver the maximum number of points for your team undoubtedly.
For Vice Captain you must go with KL Rahul he is in form, he is going to score good runs and also will give you good points with his keeping skills.
Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, and Shahrukh Khan would be perfect as batsman due to scarcity of points.
The first name came to our mind after hearing the word all rounder was Ravindra Jadeja and also you should take Henriques from PBKS, he is stunning with his bowling.
You should take Arshdeep and Shami from Punjab and Shardul and Hazelwood from the Chennai Super Kings.
For keeper we would suggest you to go with KL Rahul and MS Dhoni both, they would contribute with both batting and Keeping performances.