You must have heard a lot about Bruce Lee and Bruce Lee records. The immortal has left his untouchable legacy for us.
People spend their lives in achieving perfection in a field while some super-humans attain triumph in many fields. One such soul was Bruce Lee. Lee was a master of many arts. Bruce Lee was an actor, martial artist, director, and philosopher.
Born in California in 1940, Bruce Lee had Chinese ethnicity. Also known as the father of Mixed Martial Arts, Bruce Lee was a per-eminent Kung-Fu fighter in the 20th century.
As he said that he doesn’t fear the man who practiced 10,000 kicks once, but he fears the one who practiced 1 kick 10,000 times. Such was his belief in perfection.
Not only sports, but movies were something where he enjoyed sort of similar success. “The way of the Dragon”, his martial arts movie shattered box office records. His other movie “Enter the Dragon’ is still considered one of the best movies ever.
Here we have compiled a list of Bruce Lee records to prove his unmatched legacy.
Top 7 Bruce Lee records
- He had a powerful sidekick. Once he broke a 45kg sandbag with his sidekick.
- With Nunchakus, he was able to produce an enormous strength of 1600 pounds.
- Talking about his agility, Bruce Lee could punch 9 times in a second.
- Bruce Lee was able to kick a 135kg sandbag to the ceiling up to 5 mts.
- Bruce Lee was capable of doing 1500 push ups in one go with both hands.
- One of the most astounding Bruce Lee records is that he was able to do 100 push ups with the thumb.
- Another tremendous Bruce Lee Records include his ability to produce 350 pounds punching power despite being 130 pounds.
- Bruce Lee could kick six times in a second. He was famous for his skip sidekick that threw a 200 pounds man 20 mts away.
Bruce Lee is still admired as the greatest fighter ever to feature in MMA. He founded Jeet Kune Do, a martial art form that is comprised of many other fighting forms. He changed the image Asians were seen in America. Bruce was the one who shifted the focus towards physical conditioning in MMA.
Also Read: MS Dhoni Quotes
These mentioned Bruce Lee records show why he is unparalleled and someone can’t achieve the same he had. If you know some more facts about Bruce Lee, let us know in the comment section below. You can also contribute with your inputs in Bruce Lee Records. Boxing time named Lee in the list of 100 most important people of 20th century.